What's the advantage of Pedal Labels? Our Pedal Labels use a low-tack adhesive - so they stick but can be removed much easier than conventional tape. Our Pedal Labels are printed on vinyl, so they are waterproof AND are much more resistant to tearing than paper labels and masking tape. These labels are even reusable. Pull it off and apply it again on another pedal, etc.
With our pedal labels, we provide a variety of styles – from knob groups, single knobs, dual knobs, and various markings (color circles and pointer triangles). The knob settings line can be drawn freehand, but use a straightedge for maximum pro look. For multi-setting knobs, different color inks are a great solution!
Each Pedal Label Pack will include four sheets of labels. Each label sheet will include the following:3x 3 knob group
3x 4 knob group
11x single knob label
3x single knob / dual setting label
9x color dots for toggle switches, sliders, etc.
5x triangle pointer labels for toggle, knobs, sliders, etc.
Each sheet has 34 stickers to peel. With four sheets - that's 136 labels!
How Do We Ship?
DESCRIPTION / APPLICATION
- 3 Knob Group - these are ideal for pedals that have 3 knobs - similar to Boss pedals, etc.
- 4 Knob Group - these are ideal for pedals that have 4 knobs - similar to Boss pedals, etc.
- Single Knob Label - Can be used for any situation where a knob is used. Could be paired or stacked on other labels!
- Single Knob / Dual Settings - These are great with knobs that are stacked or paired. For example Boss CE-5 has a 'filter' knob with dual pots stacked.
- Color Dots Labels - great to identify toggle switch placement (up / down / middle) or to use to mark placement on sliders (ie: EQ pecals)
- Triangle Pointer Labels - Similar to Color Dots, but as a triangle and only white. Great to point on knob placement or slider position.
Remember - Anything that 'sticks' can pull. Please do NOT add these to valuable pedals or pedals that might have loose ink/paint. Hand painted pedals, pedals with ink applied over powdercoat and have not been properly treated or baked may pull ink/paint. You can also make the labels less sticky by first sticking the labels on a shirt before applying to pedals. Please stick at your own risk.
4 Knob Group w/ Dual Settings Label
This BOSS pedal has 4 knobs, but the Filter is a dual knob. Simply use the 4 Knob Label and stick a Dual Setting Label right on top of the 4th knob setting.
Single Knob Labels and Color Dot Indicator
Single Knob Labels are great for knobs in non-linear positions. Additionally, we're using a Color Dot Indicator for the toggle switch setting in this example.
3 Knob Group
3 Knob Group is great for pedals with knobs in a linear layout. But you definitely can use the knob group for other types of pedals!
Color Dot Indicator and Triangle Pointer Label
With this pedal, we're using a color dot indicator for the correct setting on this Drop pedal, as well as a triangle pointer label for the toggle switch setting.
4 Knob Group
4 Knob Group is great for pedals with knobs in a linear layout. But you definitely can use the knob group for other types of pedals!